Our company offers training courses in fiber optics field. Through these courses, you will gain an understanding in fiber optics & communication, installation, testing procedure and equipment. You will also learn how to make the right decisions in choosing the most suitable equipment for your Projects and Applications.
These courses include the theoratical and hands-on skills training to provide the practical understanding and skills required to specify, install, test and maintain fiber optic networks in many outside plant and inside plant applications. The course is designed to provide an understanding of fiber optic technology, how fiber works, various link components as well as industry standards and best practices.
The theoretical and practical trainings are also given for the products, especially for Fujikura and AFL Products, which we sold to our customers.
At the end of the training courses, a training certificate is given to the participants.
Basic trainings topics are:
- Basics of Optical Fiber
- Application of Fiber Optics in Telecommunications Field
- Optical Cable Design
- Optical Network Design for several Telecom Applications (Backbone, FTTH, Data Centers, etc.)
- Optical Cable installation on field and required tools and equipment
- Testing Procedures of Optical Cables and required tools and equipment
- Training on the use of basic testing equipment and applicable international standards
- Hands on training on Optical Fiber Splicing Machine and OTDR
Depending on the customer requirements on the above topics, the Schedule of Training is decided mutually with the customer. More detailed training courses can be provided for each topic mentioned above.